Status: Taken, and happy!
Activity: Walking daily, and working my bum bum off....
Least favorite thing: Sally Up, Sally Down push-up or squat challenge...
Hi. I'm Cyndy M. I am 36 years old and a widow. I am the momma of 2 doxies and a kitten. I have several tattoos and enjoy my body art. I plan on getting more tattoos later on, when I finish losing the 200 lbs.
I really do want to lose weight and restart my life after losing my husband. My Hubby was 33 y/o when he passed unexpectedly from a heart attack in 2010. He had a lot of medical issues too.
I am constantly busy... I just became a partner and faux Step-Mom. I work full-time for a retail stop and currently working on finding another job soon.
1. I want to lose 200 pounds. I started SparkPeople after being weighed in at 375 pounds. My heaviest weight ever! You can find me on there as, MCyndyM.
2. I want to fit in one airplane seat, without using an extender. I flew April 2012 and was embarrassed by some rude comments made. I blew them off by acting deaf and making the rude people feel like crap. ((I take full responsibility for my actions and some of my Deaf friends have jumped my bum for this.))
3. I am saving up money to move to San Antonio or El Paso to complete my bachelors/masters. Sorry, my profession is not offered at the local colleges or Universities.
4. My dream is to attend 'Deaf Mecca' also known as Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C. It's the equivalent of attending Harvard, Yale or Princeton Universities.
5. I really want to teach in Deaf Education or to work for a High School, College, or University setting. Yet, my passion is to work with Deaf children and their Hearing parents.
6. Maybe once I reach my goal weight, I can..................
Currently working on:
* Some new art work for friends... Also, I am finishing some detailed pieces for my own collection.
* Finding a place where I belong in this world
* Making my mark or leaving a legacy (even if it's local)
* Starting a business for both my artwork and for my profession
1. Lose weight, safely and as healthy as possible, without going to extremes
2. Fit in an airplane seat without buying a 2nd seat or using a seatbelt extender
3. Complete my degree in Deaf Education
4. Go to Gallaudet University or Rochester Inst. of Tech.
5. Work in my field of training as an Interpreter or as a Deaf Education Teacher/Instructor
I walk with a few friends from work.
Since we have a track to walk in the back of our building.
I'm Cyndy M-.
I live in Texas, not by choice. Believe me, If I had a choice in where I live, it would be some place that actually had all 4 seasons and did not require an ac unit, ceiling fans in every room, air purifier fans in every room and rotating fans for when the temp gets over 115 degrees!
I love to travel, read, knit, make cards and working on my web pages.
I hate scammers, lazy people, beggars, and creeps/pervs.
I admit it, I'm a fluffy girl.
I enjoy signing with Deaf people.
I live for adventures.
| current weight: 307.0