Hi Megan, Thanks for checking out my page and for the questions. I am not an Insanity expert by any means; but, I can tell you how it's working for me.
First of all, don't look for weight loss yet! I actually saw a 4 lb increase when I began and then I decided not to look at the scale or measure myself until I finished the first month. I think in the beginning most people do gain weight. What I can see now (near the end of week 4) are major changes in my abs, quads, calves, thighs, waist, bust, and upper arms. I'm losing inches all over the place! I can't wait until I measure and weigh in next Friday! I have promised myself I will not let the scale guide me through this. I will just trust in the workouts and eat as healthy as I can. I am not following the diet; but, I may re-assess mine and look more into theirs after the end of January if I'm not dropping the weight. I'm following my own plan: I eat healthy foods (fish, chicken, pork, fruits, veggies, etc) 80% of the time. The other 20% allows me a little option to have a goodie now and then. I am concerned that on the Spark plan I may not be eating enough calories with this workout plan so I will definitely be re-looking at that next weekened as well.
All I can say is this: Insanity is hard; but, I beleive it's going to give me the results I want! I will not give up; and, I will make sure I do the program every single day for the first 60 days just as it's laid out. Some days it's been really hard to come home from work and make myself do it; but, I refuse to allow myself any wiggle room. I come home and immediately go to my room and change into my workout clothes. The I push play! I love these workouts and I love the changes I am seeing in my body! My husband comments every day that he cannot believe how much my body is changing.
Hang in there, keep doing the program and giving it everything you have, and I'm sure you will see the results too!
Hey, I'm finally getting back to you lol. I don't know if you figured out how to find everything that you asked about. Uhm for the weight tracker I think you can get one when you edit your profile. For groups I like the ones that are like 20 somethings with X amount of weight to lose. Also I am in the Biggest loser challenge group which is very motivational.
I don't really have a buddy on here specifically to help, but you just have to find them on challenge boards or groups. And I would love to help you anyway I can. How is everything going for you and your weight loss? 1562 days ago