Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 168.5
Imagine putting all your negative thoughts in a balloon...
Now let the balloon float away, and just smile.
Life isn't so bad, is it?
1 day ago
~~ ~How to Keep a Healthy Level of Insanity~ ~~
1. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat.
2. In the memo field of all your checks, write 'for sexual favors."
3. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party
because you're not in the mood.
4. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won!", "I Won!"
5. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot,
yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!".
6. Sing along at the opera.
7. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
8..Tell your children over dinner "Due to the economy,
we're going to have to let one of you go".
9. Every time you see a broom yell "Honey, your mother is here".
10. "Hi-lite" your shoes. Tell people that you haven't lost your shoes since you did this.
11. Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter and ask where the fitting room is.
~~ ~~Laugh, & have a fun, insane Weekend~~ ~~
7 days ago
Today is only as good as you make it! So let's make it a good one!
Have a great Day!
16 days ago
I just realized the meaning of change.
You do the things you used to be against,
you date the people you thought you never would,
and you befriend the people you used to hate.
You'll learn what its like to have your heart broken.
To lose a friend that truly meant something to you.
To feel as if everything is really falling apart.
There will be times when your life seems so absolutely horrible
that it feels unreal. Despite all this, good things will come too.
You just have to wait.
~~)(~~ ~~)(~~BARB~~)(~~ ~~)(~~
25 days ago
EAT RAINBOWS OF FRUITS & VEGATABLES
RED ~ strawberries, red peppes, apples, tomatoes, potatoes, cherries, watermelons, red onions, grapefruits, rasberries, red grapes, mangoes,
YELLOW ~ bananas, yellow peppers, onions, squash, yellow potatoes, corn, yellow beans,
lemons, peaches, pears,
GREEN ~ green beans, avocados, green onions, cabbage, broccoli, asparagus,
green apples,cucumbers, honey melons, green peppers, spinach,
kale, kohlrabi, peas, celery, limes, green grapes
ORANGE ~ oranges, nectarines, carrots, pumpkins, apricots, sweet potatoes,
WHITE ~ White potatoes, mushrooms, white radish, cauliflower, white beans, turnips.
BLUE & PURPLE ~ eggplant, raisins, plums, raspberries, onions, blackberries, grapes, figs, purple grapes, currants, purple grapes
~*~EAT HEALTHY~~*~~EAT WELL~~*~~EAT GOOD~*~
32 days ago