My sister Georgia and me 2008
Shared Fitness Tracker
MY3ANGELSMOM is a SparkPeople Motivator!
Peter Drucker at one time studied the managers of America's largest business institiutions. After much analysis and study, he arrived at the conclusion that "executive ability seems to have little correlation with intelligence, imagination, or brilliance." Rather, he found that effective leaders do four things: (1) they practice conservation of time; (2) they have an eye fixed on new developments; (3) they build on the strengths of their colleagues; and (4) they starve the problems and fee the opportunities.
Jan - 89
Nov 29 ... to date
Goal: 1000 Actual: 877
Jan 5- Feb 1: 29.25
Feb 2- Mar 1: 92
Mar 2- Mar 29: 82)
Mar 30-April 26: 136.5
April 27- May: 120
Jun 1 -July 5: 60
Jul 6 Aug 2: 77
Aug 3 Sep 6: 78.75
Sep 7 - Oct 4: 48
Oct 5 - Nov 1: 35.25
Nov 2 - Dec 6: 57.25
Dec 7 - Jan 3: 61.50
Goal: 600 Actual Miles: 564.25
April 68 miles
July 66 m
Sept 1-Oct 5 97
Oct 6- Nov 2 50.5
Nov 3- Nov 30 47.25
Dec 1- Jan 4 46.75
Jan 07 181 Jan 08 149 Jan 09: 137.5 Jan 2010 145
Feb 07 179 Feb 08 152 Feb 09: 138 Feb 2010 144
Mar 07 173 Mar 08 155 Mar 09: 140.5 Mar 2010 143
Apr 07 175 Apr 08 146 Apr09: 139.0 April 2010 145
May 07 176 May 08 138 May 09: 137.5 May 2010 146
Jun 07177 Jun 08 135 Jun 09: 138.5 Jun 2010 149.5
July 07 178 Jul 08 138 Jul 09: 140.5 July 2010 148
Aug 07 185 Aug 08 143 Aug 09: 141 Aug 2010 155
Sept 07 180 Sep 08 142 Sep 09: 138 Sept 2010 149
Oct 07 172 Oct 08 138 Oct 09: 138 Oct 2010 152
Nov 07 163 Nov 08 139 Nov 09 : 138 Nov 2010
Dec 07 152 Dec 08 138 Dec 09: 139.5 Dec 2010
Pulitzer-Prize-winning writer Anna Quindlen: "If your success is not on your own terms, if it looks good to the world but does not feel good in your soul, it is not success at all" (Loud and Clear, 212, )
TOP 10 REASONS I LOVE TO RUN! 04/10/09
10. It's healthy, carves my legs strengthens muscles and lunges, enabling me to do longer runs and my favorite, CONQUERING HILLS!
9. It's free, well the run it's self is free do not need a gym membership!
8. Get time to myself to think about my day, week and examine my life
7. See same 4 deer every morning, hear the same wood pecker hammering on the same metal pole, get to smell the fresh scent of pine trees.
6. Have the pleasure of logging every mile in a log book! Love watching the miles add up!
5. When people see me running do they think I run too slow, too funny or that my butt is too jiggly? No they wish they were out running too!
4. Friends will say I saw you running again. Yep, they wish they were out running too!
3. Nothing compares "as much" to the vibrating feeling after a run, the runner's high: the power, strength, love, and sound mind it offers me
2. Finding money is always nice 9 cents today!
1. Spending the money I find on an ice cream cone- knowing my body knew how to handle the extra calories!
Get up at 5:00 am
Run 5, 3, 2, 1, hills, 8
Prep lunch and dinner
4 half m
No restaurant/fast food
Give up ice cream
Eat greens two meals
Walk one mile prior to and 2 miles after Strength Training Insane Abs 5 days a week
Monday: Leg Strength training
Tuesday: Arms Strength Training
Wednesday: Back Strength Training
Thursday: Swim 800m and Shoulders Strength Training
Friday: Chest Strength Training
Saturday: Swim 1000m light leg strength Training
Swim at Priest Lake
Going to movies with my sweetheart since 1991.
Fire work shows
Planning Autumn Bloom 10K since 2009.
Oregon Beach Vacations
RV camping at water locations
Visiting new gyms while out of town
Love my children more than life its self.
| current weight: 178.5
Had a great time at the Fireworks Concert last night.
We didn't get home until 11:45 pm. Woke up late but still made time for a workout this morning.
Took the children to the lake. The sunshine was very nice.
More on the cooler side. In fact on the way to the lake it was sprinkling. But luckily for us no rain at the beach. Somewhat windy which was welcome as the waves were higher than last time. Very relaxing day.
1062 days ago
Starting to plan my meals and full workout plan for each week.
1112 days ago
I miss you I saw you posted a new profile photo, very nice.
I wish you and you wonderful family a wonderful Holiday season.
Have a Happy New Year.
Best wishes always. Sandy
1649 days ago
Just stopping by to say "HI" had a real good week 2nd week of p90x feeling really good!
Hope all is well with you
1738 days ago
I am sure you are overwhelmed with comments since you made it to be Motivator of the Day. Congratulations on that, by the way. The reason I stopped in to write a comment is because something you posted really struck a cord with me. What a cliche! And I was wondering where you got that from. Do you know what it is that I am asking about? Just kidding. Did Drucker say that thing about leaders "starve the problems and feed the opportunities"? I assume he did since you posted that he did.
Do you know where he wrote that? It really resonated within me and I'm just looking for some further motivation/guidance on that topic.
1761 days ago