Don't know whose picture this is, but it's really pretty
Recent college grad.
Living at home (temporarily!).
Grad School Hopeful.
Vegetarian, failed at being Vegan. Love european cheeses (in moderation...ofcourse), asian pastries, and crepes... but I can pass on the milk though!
...and there's more...
1. soy caramel macchiato from Starbucks. surprisingly delicious!
2. brianna's honey mustard salad dressing. with spinach and strawberries on the side =P
3. no calorie flavored water (or soda water).
4. matt damon, christian bale, alan rickman, cilian murphy, gordon ramsay, and James McAvoy. i know, I am indeed hopeless. For your sanity, I am excluding sports players and musicians.
6. ysl makeup (especially touche eclat! genius!)
7. christian louboutin heels. i feel sexy just walking in them....at the boutique ;P
8. kashi go lean + banana + soy milk = shangri-la.
Favorite things that are going on the Ban list (till Feb 09):
1. peanut butter (it may be good, but not when you inhale the whole jar!!)
2. dates. (again, same reasoning as 1)
3. sodas. (hate being bloated!)
4. ice cream. this had to happen. ah well, it's for the best.
5. potato chips. greasy, fried...and will just add to the love handles. no thanks.
6. chipotle. enough said.
7. nutella. really, one spoon is not enough.
8. honey bunches of oats (with strawberries!)
9. I am sure there is more....
25 Pounds. I need to drop 25 pounds.
Resistance training two/thrice a week.
- 1/2 hr at 5.5 mph
- will reach 1 hr at
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 4.0
I love your sparkpage! I definitely need to add more to mine. How did I lose 45 pounds? Unfortunately there was no easy fast fix. It came off so slow that I didn't even realize how much weight I lost until my winter clothes were HUUGE on me. I thought my clothes somehow got stretched out haha.
It was a lifestyle change. No junk food, especially late at night. Controlling my binges was really what did it for me. I try to eat whole natural foods. If there is anything in the ingredients that I can't pronounce, I shouldn't eat it!
I never went crazy with exercise. I have very busy schedule, so I am always on the go. I think lifting weights is more beneficial that cardio.
I'm sorry if I am no help ;( but the hard work and patience is worth the outcome, I PROMISE!
Before you put anything in your mouth, just stop and think "How will this make me feel in 10 minutes? In 1 hour?" etcc..
3063 days ago
Comment edited on: 9/2/2008 11:52:03 PM
I thought Red River looked neat, but I haven't read it yet. I tend to wait for my friends to buy stuff and then read their copies, or read recommendations they have of that unlicensed scanlated stuff online.
Thanks for responding to my comments. : )
3068 days ago
You're welcome. I am still fairly new around here too (about a month) but if you ever need anything I am on here alot, and will be as helpful as I can. Congrats on this new journey! And good Luck!
3069 days ago
oh no, I forgot about Nutella when I started planning my diet... what on earth will I do without it? Crisis!
As for comics, lately I'm into Fables, the new Madame Xanadu series (picked it up randomly), The Dreamer (a webcomic), uh... still reading little bits and pieces of manga, though not as much as I used to. What's your poison?
3069 days ago
Hey, cool picture! Excellent taste!
I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss and other goals. We're the same age and starting at a similar time, so feel free to come to me for any help - support, advice, plain ol' conversation or whatever - if you want!
3069 days ago