The new me! 11/11/2012
I'm the baby gotta love me!
Time to power up and go for a 2 to 3 hour workout! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Just joined the new team. Fearless Fuchsia! *High Five* ^.^
Still with the Awesome White Tigers! This spring is going to be a blast!
I have lost 80 lbs now and still going strong. I am free, finished moving about a couple of weeks ago. Its a hard road I am traveling but I need to travel the path to a healthier me. Its winter time, which is my best weight lose time. Time to kick it up a notch and hold on for dear life. I really want to lose 20 lbs this winter. Wish me luck.
(Updated November 28)
I use to be a Cross Country runner and ran 10 miles a day just for fun. But once I got out of High School and stop running and I kept eating like I was in high school. On top of that I had a lot of stress with getting good grades at ITT Technical Institute. So, I was always on the computer sitting in a hair typing and clicking away for 12 to 16 hours a day. On the big final project I have two 36 hour days. It burned me out. But with all that done I moved forward to a better life and to lose weight.
I use to weigh 320 but lost 80 lbs, I am on the road to a better life thanks to the White Tigers Biggest Losers group and Sparkpeople. I use to use the Biggest Loser Club. I quit the Biggest Loser Club because of money and the lack of groups like this one. Its was one of the worst setups I have ever seen. Sparkpeople makes Biggest Loser Club look like a joke!
It is my goal to lose weight and job the California National Guard as soon as possible. For a better me and to help out the best I can and rebuild a Native American Tribe/Clan from the ground up. I hope to move to Florida in a year from now. I got goals and they are huge, nothing will stop me.
My Goals are,
1) Lose at least 8 lbs a month
2) Run 3 Miles without stopping (I can Jog 3 miles without stopping - 5/30/2012)
3) After losing all weight run 10 miles just for fun
4) To get into the California National Guard (Go Career)
5) Become a Officer in the California National Guard
6) Move to Florida and help rebuild Native American Tribe
1) Treadmill jog 1 Hour (Morning)
2) Treadmill jog 1 Hour (Night)
3) Weigh in on Wednesday
Elk Grove, CA
1) CO, CTO of Ameon Entertainment
2) I run a Comic Server for the company called "Omega Ltd Productions"
3) College: ITT Technical Institute, Rancho Cordova, California '08
AS and BS
4) High School: Elk Grove High School Elk Grove, California '98
5) Activities: Trying to Build a magnetic engine, Communication with Chief of Tribe, Comic Server, Dreamcatcher, Youtube Video Editor, Growing My Own Food, Rebuilding Native American Tribe
6) Interests: Care2.com, Cross Country, Cycling, Hiking, Growing My Own Food, National Guard
7) Music: Wayra, Dreams of the Wind, Heather Alexander, Vangelis, Dragon Heart Sound Track
8) Movies: All Ocean’s Movies, Apollo 13, Battleship 2012, Deterrence, Dragon heart, Dragonworld, Independence Day, Lady in the Water, Mulan, Rambo 1-4, Signs, The Flight Of Dragons, The Happening, The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, The NeverEnding Story, The Sum of All Fears, The Village
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 338.0