Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
I joined Sparkpeople in about June 2012. I had got my weight down and staying down from 76 kilo to 65 (sometimes to 60), but was not succeeding in reaching my goal, which is 60 and under. Given my eating habits when I travel and can't control what food is put before me, and don't control the portions I eat, I need to have a normal weight of 57, to keep at 60 and under. (DONE March 2013!)
I am learning to enjoy Sparkpeople's encouragement about exercise, and much appreciate their information about nutrition, fitness etc.
I live in Albania, which is challenging, both for finding healthy food, particularly low fat, and for exercising (savage dogs roam loose or get out. I got badly bitten by the neighbour's Alsatian and the doctor didn't have enough sutures to give me more than 3 stitches). Also snow and ice, or thick mud afterwards are not conducive to walking - I strained my knee last winter...
This winter has been mild and I can easily get out with the dogs most days.
1. Maintain my weight, possibly reconsider.
2. Increase speed of jogging (to 9 km.p.h.) and walking (to 3 m p.h.).
3. AIm at some sort of cardio 5 times a week, video if I don't get outside.
4. Do proper pushups. 1 set of 10 for next stage
1. Pray and read Bible BEFORE opening SP!
2. at the moment Jumpstart strength videos, plus walking and jogging programmes, alternating, and pushups the day the strength video is arms and upper body.
Living in a small Albanian village for nearly 20 years. Share my house with one cat, and my balcony and yard with 2 large and bouncy Albanian sheepdogs!
1. Burn more calories than I eat! NO LONGER SO NECESSARY, as I'm slightly under my goal weight.
2. Complete JUmpstart Bootcamp. DONE!
3. Reach 57 kilos at home, going up to not more than 60 when travelling! DONE!
4. Get rid of the flab around my middle! GOING DOWN GRADUALLY
| current weight: 126.0
Hi Nicky, just wanted to stop by and wish you a healthy week!
469 days ago
Thanks for your comment
508 days ago
Hello Spark friend! I just wanted to stop by to wish you a very happy, healthy and blessed New Year! I hope 2015 is so good to you!
H... happiness depends upon your outlook on life.
A...attitude is just as important as ability.
P...passion; find yours this year!
P... positive thoughts make everything easier.
Y...you are unique, with special gifts; use them.
N..new beginnings with a new year.
E...enthusiasm a true secret of success.
W...wishes; may they turn into goals.
Y...years go by to quickly; enjoy them.
E...energy; may you have lots of it.
A...appreciation of life; don't take it for granted.
R...relax; take the time to relax in this coming year.
544 days ago
Thanks very much for taking the time to read my blog. I appreciate it! How's December treating you?
572 days ago
"Every day of our lives we are faced with a choice.
The choice to BE, or to be truly AMAZING.
Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
No matter who you are, or what you do, you absolutely, positively do have the power to TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE."
Just stopping by to thank you for commenting on my blog, "Instant Gratification, Or Something Worth Waiting For?" Have a great day!
589 days ago