~~~ ~~~YOU~~~ ~~~ You think you're not pretty. There is always someone uglier. You're chilly. People around the world are frozen. You want a boyfriend. Some people don't even have a family. You're complaining you're hungry. A child out there is starving. You want new clothes. Someone is looking for anything to stay warm. You want to die. People who are dying would give anything to live. You want more money. People are in poverty. ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ So don't waste time on things you think you want because there is always someone out there who needs it much more than you could ever possibly know. ~Unknown~ ~~~ ~~~Barb ~~~ ~~~ 75 days ago
~~CHOCOLATE CHUCKLES~~ If there's no chocolate in heaven, I'm not going! Chocolate....if it makes you happy, eat it! And if it doesn't... give it to me. Chocolate is to women what duct tape is to men....it FIXES everything. The 12 Steps Chocoholics Program Never be more than 12 steps from chocolate. ~Terry Moore~ In heaven, chocolate has no calories and is served as the main course. A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands. Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is. Life without chocolate is no life. I'm not overweight...I'm Chocolate enriched. I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process. It may not be true, but do I take the chance? Behind every good woman is a lot of chocolate.
~()~Enjoy your chocolate~()~ ~()~Barb~()~ 252 days ago
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for the entire period. 2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.” 4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned. 6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself. 8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust. 10. You will forget all this. ~~Cherie Carter-Scott ~~
Will you remember these rules, or forget them all?
Do you ever think, about the color of the sky? Do you ever think, about the reason or why? Do you ever think, just what are we doing here? Do you ever think, just why there is so much fear? Do you ever think, so we all have something to give? Do you ever think, do we all have a reason to live? Do you ever think, before you've started to act? Do you ever think, before you've got all the facts? Do you ever think, can we throw hatred away? Do you ever think, can we all live in peace one day? Do you ever think, shouldn't these questions need to be asked? Do you ever think, shouldn't the answers, been learned from our past? ~Kerry O'neal Kendrick~
~~ ~Do you ever think about these things?~ ~~ ~~*~~Barb~~*~~ 278 days ago