This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 4.8
I gave away some points , please feel free to use the rest.
5 days ago
Thank you for dropping by my page. I am glad that you are feeling better. Have a wonderful Sunday!
6 days ago
Thank you for adding me as your friend and sorry it has taken me so long to respond back and add you as a friend. You know what is going on with my. Thank you for your understanding and support. I really appreciate friends like you.
Your new Pam
15 days ago
Welcome to the Weekly Challenge Team. I'm singing a song of joy that you have joined our team. We look forward to seeing you often in our ROLL CALL thread where you will meet some friendly and comforting members. We would love to try to answer any questions, encourage your successes Or help you with your trials. Or just come by to say hello. Many of us answer each member who posts to the ROLL CALL, but it is not necessary to do so. Some of us just like to tell about our day. I think you will like it. It would be awesome if I could assist you on your journey to a new you.
If you need any help feel free to sparkmail me RPCLEM2000 (Pam) Or meet me on ROLL CALL!
Add your name to our Birthday list!!! We would love to celebrate your special day!!!
Your new Pam
Weekly Challenge Team Leader
15 days ago
If you or anyone you know are having trouble tracking or are stuck in a plateau, then please read this or share it with your spark friends.
Remember attaining weight loss is possible and permanent weight loss is absolutely doable. If you are will to start changing your life and lifestyle one habit at a time. After all that is how we learned how to talk, walk, dress, bathe and eat. Was one step at a time. Our Mothers and fathers were very good at teaching us what they knew.
But, most of them did not know what healthy eating was. Not really. Nothing like a dietician would know. So remember when starting out you want to set up small attainable goals. Even if you are having trouble anywhere in your weight loss journey, you may just want to take a step back and look at where you are actually at.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself:
1) Are you where you want to be?
2) Are you losing weight?
3) Are you really tracking everything that you eat?
4) Are you being completely honest with yourself?
5) Are you setting realistic goals?
6) Are you drinking your daily water?
7) Are you eating at least 2 fruits daily?
8) Are you eating at least 3 vegetables daily?
9) Are you getting at least 10+ minutes of exercise daily?
10) Are you getting any me time? This is the most important one.......
Drinking 8 cups of water.....every day is very important to stay hydrated.
• Eating at least 2 fruits and at least 3 vegetables every day will help keep you full longer and ensure that you are getting enough fiber
• Not eating in front of the TV....you do not want to be distracted, enjoy your meal and put down your fork or spoon between every bite, while sipping water. It takes at least 20 minutes to ensure the brain starts to signal the stomach that you are getting full.
• No soda or sweet drinks....you will want to cut out as much refined sugar as possible, lowering your risk of diabetes.
• Eat breakfast every morning: This is the most important meal of the day, you need at least 300 - 400 calories to start your day and get your metabolism reeved up for the day.
• No candy, cake, potato chips or other high carb junk food, instead try a piece of fresh fruit, granola, veggie slices or nuts. Sometimes even a glass of water can keep hunger at bay. Try it infused with slices of fruit or veggies.
And if you are stuck in a plateau, try mixing up your exercise routine. A strength training program, with some cardio and walking the pounds away may be just what the doctor ordered. Talk it out with a trainer, a dietician, your doctor or weight loss buddy may also be an answer too.
Just do what it takes for you..... what works for one, may not work for you.
I love all of you and want each one of you to be successful in your journies! KEEP ON SPARKIN'
16 days ago