The week of "CHOCOLATE" has come to an end So I decided to send you a Week's worth on this very last day!
THE CHOCOLATE LOVER'S WEEK On MONDAY'S when I need a break, I can't resist some chocolate cake. On TUESDAY'S I awake & dream of double chocolate chip ice cream. WEDNESDAY'S ~ if I'm tired & frowny, I perk up with a chocolate brownie. On THURSDAY'S, it is just no use, I have to dine on chocolate mousse. FRIDAY'S ~ I feel so beat, I just have to have a chocolate treat. SATURDAY'S ~ I spend in bliss with a milky bar of swiss. And SUNDAY ~ I relax in bed, with the paper, toast & chocolate spread.
~~CHOCOLATE CHUCKLES~~ If there's no chocolate in heaven, I'm not going! Chocolate....if it makes you happy, eat it! And if it doesn't... give it to me. Chocolate is to women what duct tape is to men....it FIXES everything. The 12 Steps Chocoholics Program Never be more than 12 steps from chocolate. ~Terry Moore~ In heaven, chocolate has no calories and is served as the main course. A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands. Chocolate is the answer. Who cares what the question is. Life without chocolate is no life. I'm not overweight...I'm Chocolate enriched. I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process. It may not be true, but do I take the chance? Behind every good woman is a lot of chocolate.
I don't know why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. (Unknown) ~~~~~ ~~~~HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!~~~~ ~~~~~
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for the entire period. 2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.” 4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned. 6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself. 8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust. 10. You will forget all this. ~~Cherie Carter-Scott ~~
Will you remember these rules, or forget them all?