Did it in class, loved it!
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
TRAINER_T is a SparkPeople Motivator!
I am a 200hr RYT - Yoga Certified Teacher and I teach 4 classes a week at a local studio. I love it!
"Life is a journey it is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out" Mavis Leyrer
"Small actions good or bad add up to results" The Slight Edge
The statement is clear, "Be fat or be fit" YOUR choice. I'm a 3 Time P90X GRADUATE, INSANITY completer, Yoga Instructor, Certified Personal Fitness Trainer and 3rd place BullDog dash winner!
"Success is a year-round choice. You must decide what you want, WHY you want it, and how you plan to achieve it."
Spark Motivator Award 4/25/08
My meal times are:
7.15am Post Workout Whey Protein w/fresh kale and fruit
10am Breakfast - plain oats w/cottage cheese or fruit
1pm Lunch - protein and carb w/nuts
7pm Casein Protein
I am a Christian Certified Personal Trainer and Yoga Instructor from STL Missouri. I get people into thier "Skinny Jeans" and help them feel more confident and proud of who they REALLY are.
My personal challenge is nutrition = cooking.
Want a ROCKSTAR BODY?
You can join me on the OMY "One Minute Yoga" Team.
My Links: Find, Follow, or support Trainer T. At:
~My Blog: www.trainertfitness.blogspot.com
~My Twitter: www.Trainer_T/twitter.com
~My Youtube www.youtube.com/trainertfitness
~My Biz: www.trainertfitness.com
~Sparks Leader "OMY" (one minute yoga) Team
~My Charities: "Feed My People" Local Christian Food Pantry, Disabled American Veterans (DAV), Paralyzed Veterans of America (PAV), Veterans of Forein War (VFW)
The Bible~ Ask, Believe, Receive.......
Positive attitudes~ reap positive results
Toxins~ remove all toxic things in your life
Form~ is everything
You must do something different~ to get a different result
Goals~ have some that challenge you
Life is short~ take time for fun
Mistakes~ grow, then move on
Learn to love yourself~ there is only one YOU
Charish~ people in your life that make a difference in you
Reflect~ on your thoughts to keep yourself mentally healthy
Faith~ Have un-waivering faith, believe like you know you know
Plan~ If you don't plan, you will become someone elses plan
__________The Successful SP Plan______________
People always ask me as a trainer what to do.
Here are some of the things I feel will make you successful with SP site:
1. Find others you bond with, and stick with them for support.
2. Pick people you WANT to become like, they are already there and know what it takes. Join the teams that reflect who you are and WANT to be, that you share like mindedness with.
3. Use the SP tools and log your food and fitness and do it EVERY DAY! Save the foods you eat often on your favorites so its quick to log in. The easier you make it the more likely you will stick with it.
4. Get on the site DAILY and stay on the site, don't quit its FREE! Yes, FREE!
5. Mix up your routine every 3-4 weeks and challenge yourself. You have to make the body work if you want results. Its hard work, but YOU are worth it!
6. Focus on form, its not about how many you do. If you can do hundreds of something you are not challenging yourself. Do them slow, controled and be mindful of form. LOVE A FULL LENGTH MIRROR! I use one to be sure my form is correct, and I have been a trainer for over 25yrs.
7. Eat for fuel. Diet is 80%. There are many articles on this site devoted to that by professionals that know there stuff, USE THEM.
8. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there with the tools. Post your ticker, your food log, your exercise log to PUBLIC view. Others can help you by the information you provide. You may be suprised by how many people started off just like YOU.
9. Set your goals, blog or post about them, rally to keep yourself accountable. Only YOU can make it happen!
10. Have fun with your workout! This is so important. If you love what you are doing you will get results. 3% of the world wants to work out, the rest of us have to.
If you keep at it, be consistant it will get easier and you will get results. BE PART OF THE 3%!
Im adding this for me from my friend FLYFIGHTER:
"The grocery planner on SP really really helps cut any wasteful food purchases--I highly recommend pre-tracking & using it."
The �Dirty Dozen�: Must-buy organic foods:
* Grapes, imported (Chili)
* Bell peppers
Lastly this is YOUR life, you only get this one to make your dreams come true. Don't waste time, it waits for no one. Don't be someone that says, I should of, if only, I can't.....You CAN and Sparks will get you there if you truely desire to become who you want to be....the possiblities are ENDLESS.
Thanks for stopping by!
Teresa aka Trainer T.
I am a certified Personal Fitness Trainer. I work part time as a Yoga Instructor/Fitness Trainer in my home studio. My full time position is administration.
I turned 50 in 2012!
I am a 200hr RYT (2/23/14)
I belong to Southtown Yoga Studio and teach Yoga at ZFit studio
I teach 4 Yoga classes a week
I workout 3-5 days a week.
Programs I have completed:
P90X Lean - 5/1/09
P90X Classic- 10/17/09
P90X Lean - 8/2/10
Extreme 90 - Started 1/2/13
INSANITY ROUND 2 - 5/1/13
ZCUT - 8/16/13
P90X3 - 9/1/14
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training - 2/23/14
21 Day Fix - 9/22/15
I mix up my routine with dvd's
I walk at lunch 3x a week 30-45 min
I love Yoga, Salsa dance, Boxing, kickboxing & Turbo Jam
5/30/07 Fat% 27.7
5/30/07 BMI 22.0
12/1/08 Fat% 21.3
12/1/08 BMI 20.9
6/12/09 Fat% 21.7
6/12/09 BMI 20.0
11/5/10 Fat% 23.9
11/5/10 BMI 20.7
4/25/11 Fat% 24.3
4/25/11 BMI 21.0
1/4/13 Fat% - 27.5
1/4/13 BMI - 22.5
6/1/15 Fat% - 27.0
6/1/15 BMI - 23.0
I live in STL MO USA.
My company: trainertfitness.com
I am 5'4"
351/2 x 28 x 34
My heros are:
My mother Mary (RIP) for her devoted endless energy and drive.
People that don't QUIT!
My friends for having to be my biggest support group.
Anyone that achieves what they set out to do in life.
Women in Business and Entrepreneurs.
Secrets of Success
| current weight: 11.0 over