Tserisa by Savannah Horrocks
Here I am with a vulture named Pierre. I think my arms are smaller now!
ChuChu with a very small apple.
Shared Fitness Tracker
* Lose the weight I've gained due to college, medication, grieving, and life changes.
* Goal Weight: 108 lbs by New Year's Day, 2011!
* Get to an "athlete" level body fat percentage; 14-20%.
* Be able to hike better than ever. Able to conquer "Difficult" hikes in the Gorge!
* 120 lbs by September 23rd (my birthday!). -- MET!
* 110 by Halloween!
This is definitely working for me! I'm seeing amazing progress.
* Exercise at least 180 minutes a week.
Primarily I am exercising on the elliptical, though I find it boring, because my doctor has told me no walking, running or cycling. I am currently doing between 30-60 minutes 4-6 times a week, depending on migraines. I try to mix up the settings, and do both harder, shorter workouts, and longer, easier workouts.
* Work in strength training using my body as resistance.
I'm really not good at getting this in. I find strength workouts extremely boring.
Currently focusing on quad-strengthening as treatment for my patellofemoral syndrome. Leg lifts, hip abduction, squats. Three times a week.
* Watch my calorie intake; cut down on sugary drinks!
* Eat more raw and whole foods and fewer processed foods.
Horseback riding instructor (dressage and therapeutic riding for the handicapped) and student.
I have many wonderful pets: ChuChu, my African grey parrot; Morgan, a miniature poodle; two young kitties, Chainsaw and Massacre; one foster cat who will go to her Forever Home soon, Eew; several fish, and one horse, an Arabian gelding named Xandy.
My hobbies include reading, writing, camping, hiking, gardening, and ceramics.
| current weight: 140.6