Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
I'm a mom of two boys in Shropshire, England.
I'm here at Spark People because I WANT to be DONE with a few things!
1. I WANT to be DONE with pain in my knees from my weight.
2. I WANT to be DONE with pain in my feet, from fallen arches, due in part to my weight.
3. I WANT to be DONE with needing a CPAP machine at night because of Sleep Apnoea due to my weight.
4. I WANT to be DONE with fearing the mirror, particularly the full length ones.
5. I WANT to be DONE with fearing that if I get any larger I will no longer be able to shop for clothes in even the high street plus size stores.
6. I WANT to be DONE with NEEDING to shop in the plus size stores at all.
7. I WANT to be DONE with anything over a size 16 (UK sizes).
8. I WANT to be DONE with having to choose bras and swimming costumes really carefully because of rolls of fat, rolling over the top of the fabric under my arms.
9. I WANT to be DONE with walking across the house to the phone and having the person on the other end ask if I ran to the phone because I sound out of breath.
10. I WANT to be done with not being able to dance in worship for as long as my heart would desire to.
11. I WANT to be DONE with not being able to wear an underwire bra because it digs into the rolls of fat on my stomach when I sit down and causes pain.
12. I WANT to be done with cringing every time someone wants to take my photo.
In order to reach those goals I am ready to be DONE with a few things.
* I am DONE with not putting my health as number 1 priority, after God.
* I am DONE with making excuses not to exercise.
* I am DONE with extra large portions, a family of 4 does not need the extra large bucket at KFC.
* I am DONE with hidden eating.
* I am DONE with lying to myself.
* I am DONE with setting a bad example to my teen boys.
* I am DONE with avoiding the doctors out of fear that they will just blame all issues on my weight.
* I am DONE with not taking care of myself.
* I am DONE with allowing others to sabotage me.
I AM DONE!
Father God, I am putting these goals in Your hands. I cannot achieve any of them on my own. I KNOW You have my well being at heart and that Your will is for me to be fit and healthy, therefore I KNOW these goals are in line with Your will for me.
I pray that you make these goals a reality. I pray that You give me the grace and the strength I need for this journey. Grant me patience with myself and others as I take the time I need, to do this.
Guard my joints, bones, muscles and all other body parts as I exercise. Let each mouthful of water I drink, be as living water to my body and remind me of Your living water.
Father, I thank You that You have promised that where we pray in accordance with Your will, we will have what we ask.
I pray for myself and others, that where there are spiritual or emotional reasons, soul ties, ancestral ties, ungodly beliefs and soul spirit hurts, that You would reveal them clearly, that You would show us and give us the grace to and the tools to deal with them.
Once and for all, get this under control!
Tracking what I eat, trying to keep to the recommended goals.
Using EA Sports Active, dance mat and Wii Fit, as well as walking when my fallen arches allow me to.
Married with 2 teen boys.
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 276.0