Me and my best friend, otherwise known as my husband!
Vee make only zee healthy snackz!
Me at the Halfway Point of the Appalachian Trail
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Okay, I've been a member of Spark for over 18 months, and it's time to update my page. In the past 6 months, I've dropped from 252 to 218 pounds. In that same period, I've gone from wearing size 24W pants to size 18W, which is the size I wore when I graduated high school, 22 years ago! Woo Hoo!!
I guess you can say that I am highly competitive, and that Spark is giving me a great place to channel that spirit. Trust me, my husband is grateful! ~smiles~ It helps keep me motivated, and moving!
1. To get down to 200 pounds, then 180, then maybe 160?
2. To be able to run the loop at the Army Heritage and Education Center.
3. To get the kids eating healthier.
4. Work on getting this medical suspense drama idea to grow, from being merely a germ of an idea into something substantial and serious, like maybe a plague. ~weg~
5. Finish transcribing the Merchant family letters and see about getting them published.
6. Continue researching my Civil War veterans buried here in Cumberland County, and pull together booklets for each cemetery. Looking for photos of each man, as well as information on their life AFTER the war.
Am WALKING a LOT more! In fact, I have made 10,000 steps a day my goal.
No more soda, not even Icees! Water or Crystal LIght are my drinks of choice now!
Working on the CW Veterans buried in my town. Currently taking photos of headstones, as well as researching local Census records.
Originally from Upstate New York, now living in the Carlisle, Pennsylvania area.
Happily married to my soul mate, and stepmom to three.
Proud descendant of Union Veterans of the Civil War!
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 280.0
Just happened across your SparkPeople page...great job and congratulations on your successes!
821 days ago
Hi Ann - I was kind of curious if you were still around.Sparkpeople.
Give me a holler if you are. Wondering how you are doing.
951 days ago
I saw where you wrote a comment on walking and that you have lost weight. Congrats to you! What an awesome job!
991 days ago
A bolt of Yellow Lightening to energize the rest of the season! Keep going you are worth it!
1308 days ago
¤**¤A Christmas Blessing¤**¤
God bless the master of your house,
The mistress also,
And all the little children
That round the table go;
And all your kin and kinfolk,
That dwell both far and near;
I wish you a Merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year
Jesus is the reason for the season!
Wishing you a Blessed Christmas
filled with joy, love, & laughter...
¤•*¨*•¤Lots of love, Tony ¤•*¨*•¤
2261 days ago