Friday, February 01, 2013
This may just be my favorite video of all time.
Pittie puppy + Exercise = Extreme levels of cuteness and squeeee.
This is a video of puppy persistance. He wants to exercise with daddy, but can't seem to get he hang of it.
From the video page:
"It is so difficult to get in a workout these days. You try and make time but there's always someone hogging the treadmill at the gym.
If all your fitness efforts fail, do like this puppy, and hop alongside your workout buddy. And while paws offer the best traction for dealing with incline and speed, there is an important lesson to learn from this agressive and persistant puppy — if at first your exercise efforts flop, try and try again."
Thursday, January 31, 2013
I found something today that I want to share with you.
And while I'd wager that the majority of us on SP don't do what I'm about to show you, I know some still do.
And besides, this is sudden perpective changer.
Imagine if you will...
You wake up, drinking a glass of orange juice with your breakfast. You head out the door, stopping for a latte on the the way to work.
First break comes around, you feel like you need a pick me up before lunch, so you grab a soda.
At lunch you grab a fruit punch with your meal.
Getting off work you head home for dinner, with a cool glass of sweet tea. Maybe afterward to meet some friends for a quick beer.
Sounds like a "Typical" day....
only what you don't realize is................
Is that you've drank your ENTIRE days worth of calories.... and not counted for a single bite of food.
Really makes you look at things differently, doesn't it?
Monday, January 28, 2013
Almost a week down and still going strong!
1. I started my first day of class on Coursera. Entrepreneurial business class. Fun stuff.
2. I created a twitter account for the personal/writer side of me. I've had one for my website, which is dedicated to the topic of motivation, loving yourself, and such (which can be found here https://twitter.com/UncopiedLife ) but I wanted one that would express the fun, silly, writer side of me. That's here: https://twitter.com/KimThirion Of course, you don't have to click on either of those links.
3. Started reading a new book today "The Snow Angel". For fun. I'm a big reader, so ordinarily this wouldn't be anything to mention. But for the longest time anything I've read has been for learning. Time to enjoy myself.
4. I did not eat any sweets today.
5. I put down the laptop while watching tv with my better half today. Usually, I'm typing, watching, reading etc... all at the same time. It was nice to just enjoy something.
Hope your Monday went well!
Get An Email Alert Each Time BUTRFLY_FREEDOM Posts