Friday, October 26, 2012
I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself, but I was not my best self tonight. I came home, threw on my sweatpants and sat on the computer for a while. Then I ate dinner, almost a full tub of Americone Dream ice cream (which is delicious, BTW), and fell asleep on the couch.
I think I would have been better off had I just went to the couch right away.
Because when I woke up, I wrote in my food diary, I washed some dishes, I went through some e-mail, and was generally more productive in 15 minutes than in the three hours after I got home. Friday afternoons/evenings are tough... I spent the afternoon in second grade, and it was rough. Friday before Halloween? Bad weather coming? Ugh.
I had to give myself a few minutes to freak out, though - I went to check my unemployment, and there was a message that they had to check something on my claim. Ugh. So where's my e-mail/phone call that this is happening? I have to wait until I check my account to see what's going on? Pain. But all I can do is check again on Monday and call to find out what's going on. Sigh.
- I got in some good gym time this morning. I planned to swim, but there was a class in the pool. I check *every* other time I go...
- I drank all my water today!
- My eating during the day was pretty light, so I don't think the tub of ice cream was *too* horrible.
- I was proactive and bought six gallons of water to prepare for the upcoming storm. I have a couple things to check this weekend, and I think we should be all set.
Not Quite As Good:
- the ice cream. I should have just not even gone into the ice cream aisle, but I just wanted it so badly!