Sunday, August 02, 2009
It's raining. Again. The basement is getting wet and the house is humid. Our back door is sticking because of the humidity. I want to take a nap.
OK, enough with that. Today I am going to:
1) Eat lots of fruit and veggies
2) Drink more than enough water
3) Do some upper body stuff - maybe at the gym? I'll see if I feel like trekking out in the rain. If not, I have lots of weights here.
4) Finish something on my to-do list. It will most likely involve some sort of cleaning, probably a bathroom.
5) Put away a pile or two of junk. Throw something away.
I adjusted my nutrition and fitness trackers to reflect my *actual* activity during the summer, not the activity I think I should be getting. This is kind of a cop-out, but I am going to re-adjust once I go back to school and get into a routine. I'm finding it very hard to be disciplined over the summer. Luckily, I haven't gained anything but I haven't been on track to lose anything, either. Took me a while to be able to admit that.
Anyway, off to tackle a pile!
Have a Sparky Sunday!