Monday, June 10, 2013
I, as much as the next person, would like to lose weight. Over the past few rounds I have had a hard time doing that. Granted I know being in the “real world” everything changed…figuring out the balance between working out and a job was brutal however I made progress. Now I am on summer vacation and trying to get into a routine so I won’t be lazy. Therefore the following goals will not only help me try and lose weight but become more fit!
Food Goal: Track every meal using the nutrition tracker. When going out to dinner with friends, research the dish beforehand. If needed, I will ASK FOR HELP!!!!
Fitness Goal: In 12 weeks, I want to be able to run at least 5k without stopping to walk for a bit. Also, I am doing 2 more triathlons this summer and I want to measure my success by beating my last year’s-time!
My last goal is to feel good in my body. I will achieve that by positive self-talk daily!
Sunday, December 02, 2012
My plan for holiday success!
In the years past I have done well during the holidays. That was because I would finished my college exams around Dec 8th-ish and wouldn’t have to go back until Jan 8th-ish. Spending a whole month at home I would go to the gym 2x a day. I would wake up early in the morning and go to a ST or spin class, come home fix a healthy lunch, do Christmas-y things and then go back to the gym that night ( usually with my mom to Zumba). It was an ideal schedule. This year will be WAY different. I do not get out of school until Dec 20th and return back Jan 7th. I am grateful for this time off and I know since it is limited, I need to use it wisely. Before my last day of school I will be battling Christmas parties ( my kiddos, the staff, church) as well as impromptu sweet giving. I LOVE sweets but I know that they are very detrimental to my journey. My plan for attacking those sweets is to PICK and CHOOSE CAREFULLY! To be kind to the sweet-giver, I will take a bite and “save the rest for lunch or dessert”. I don’t want to hurt their feelings but sweets are what got me to where I am today. Anyways back to the holiday plan…..
I have joined the Sapphire Furlough team . This will help me stay on track and push in the challenges. We have introduced CICO (calories in/calories out) although I am still getting the hang of it and trying to post everyday this will become more of a “normal” in my life. I can’t wait.
The most important thing for me is watching my food intake. I feel like I am doing okay with fitness but I still have weak areas in healthy eating. I have been doing better but still have a ways to go. I do very well during the week day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is the weekends that I have really been working on trying to stay within range. Planning my weekend meals has been a help. I am going to continue to do that during this crazy holiday season.
Striving to be the best version of myself in order to propel me into a fabulous new year!
Monday, November 12, 2012
I *THINK* I only know one of these!! Ahh I need to see more movies!
1. “Even a poor tailor is entitled to some happiness!”
2. "I know you are, but what am I?”
3. "They're not gonna catch us. We're on a mission from God.”
4. "Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
5. “How's it going, royal ugly dudes?”
6. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."
7. "They're here!"
8. "Yo, Adrian!"
9. “Come back to me.”
10. "No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.” ~ The Incrediables?
11. "Feed me!"
12. "When I shall sit, you shall sit. When I shall kneel, you shall kneel. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera."
13. "So let it be written, so let it be done."
14. "George Bailey. I'll love you 'til the day I die."
15. "Damn the torpedoes! Full steam ahead!"
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Oooh these were hard!!! It gets harder and harder!
1. "...Bond. James Bond."- James Bond
2. “I'm sorry, sir. I could never answer to a whistle.”
3. "Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
4. "Hasta la vista, baby." - The Terminator
5. "I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
6. "Surely, you can't be serious. I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."
7. "My precious."- The Lord of the Rings
8. "I'm the king of the world!"- Titanic
9. "Say 'hello' to my little friend."
10. "A liger...it's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger
mixed - bred for its skills in magic." -Napoleon Dynamite
11. “I’m your density. I mean, your destiny.”
12. “When someone asks you if you're a god, you say "Yes!"- Bruce Almighty??
13. "They may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom."
14. "That'll do, pig, that'll do."- Babe?
15. "You are a sad, strange little man. And you have my pity."
EDIT: 2 points
Get An Email Alert Each Time CLAIREANNE23 Posts