Friday, November 21, 2014
Today I am especially blessed for the following:
1. Jim and I got up early and cleaned the house this morning. Now, if we can just keep those weekend gremlins away, the house will stay clean for the next week or so.
2. After we finished cleaning, we went out for coffee and took time to regroup and do some planning.
3. We went to the grocery store and bought enough groceries for the next two weeks.
4. I had a re-evaluation at therapy today. My arm and shoulder movement is good, but I still need a little more strength. I will stay in therapy for 3 more weeks and then I will be finished.
5. Jim cooked dinner for us tonight.