Monday, December 09, 2013
Early Saturday morning, I woke up to what I thought was a break in because I heard windows breaking on the first floor. My husband got up to find there was thick, black smoke in stairwell. We couldn't see so we went out a 2nd floor window. Luckily neighbors heard all the noise from the fire at the front of the house. They helped us get down a ladder. Luckily we got out and the fire was limited to the front room. Unfortunately, there is a lot of water and smoke damage.
We are very thankful to friends and neighbors helping us out in a tough time.