Wednesday, October 30, 2013
I cannot believe we are already at the halfway point of BLC23...wow, time flies!
I didn't get a PAWSE posted last week. When I stepped on the scale this morning it was exactly where it was last week. This is the first week I haven't had at least a small loss. Directly related to not posting a plan? Maybe not planning my meals? Or perhaps the 2 days in a row of very high sodium? Whatever it was, I guess I am just thankful for the maintain; it could have been a gain.
My goals this week:
1. I will sit down and take some time to put my November goals in writing, with a plan to reach them.
2. I will plan out my meals for the next 10 days (which will get me through to the week before I am off on vacation).
3. I will use my new yoga DVD 3 times this week.
4. I will do my best to have a 2 pound weight loss this week.
I'm going to make this week a great one!
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Last week my goals were to do ST 3x and yoga 2x. I did yoga poses all 4 days over the weekend, but didn't complete an entire yoga dvd at all. So, I would have to say I partially made this goal. As for ST, I did get 3 days...thanks to the weekend challenge and Monday step ups.
My weight goal was 1.5 pounds....I actually lost 1.8, so very happy with that.
My goals for this week are:
1. Continue with daily walk and/or runs. The weather is cooling and the runs have been really good this week. I would like to continue this trend.
2. I will make at least 2 new healthy recipes this week. I am using my slow cooker a lot, and having fun experimenting with some new recipes.
3. My weight goal this week is 1.5 pounds. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised again this week...fingers crossed.
Thursday, October 10, 2013
I completely skipped week 2 PAWSE, so I have no goals to reflect on. I did, however, make all of my goals from week1.
I have all of my dinner meals planned out for the next week. Grocery shopping is finished and I am on track to have a week of healthy meals. Breakfast and lunch are easy...dinner is the one that usually trips me up.
I have consistently exercised and have plans to continue. The weather is beautiful and I am enjoying being out on the trail in the afternoons. I have also logged all of my food and exercise, every day.
I was a little concerned how I would do over the weekend since I was going out of town, eating out or eating at someone else's house for 3 days. I ended up losing 1.6 pounds and having a calorie deficit, so I did pretty good.
My goal for this week is to do ST 3 times and do yoga 2 times. My hips and knees have been very achy, so I am hoping the yoga will help ease some of the achiness.
My scale goal for this week is to lose 1.5 pounds. I see my doctor this afternoon for an increase in my thyroid medication, so hopefully, the next 1.5 pounds will come off a little easier than the previous ones.
Get An Email Alert Each Time TLAIR0468 Posts