1. Eat an ice cream bar
2. Read more fun to read books
3. Get a manicure and pedicure
4. Go to a movie in a theater
5. Buy a new outfit
6. Sleep in and take naps
7. Walk more
8. When all is completed, start school
1. I am a teacher and the summer is necessary to recharge!
2. I have time to walk and run when I like!
3. I am eating more than I need to!
4. I am reading for fun!
5. My stress level is down.
6. I am looking forward to the school year.
ENJOY YOUR LAST DAYS OF SUMMER!
I am writing a Positive Blog even though I am going to complain...
1. My job has been stressful lately. The positive side is that Spring Break is in one more week and I need it so de-stress!
2. I am training to run in a Half-Marathon for the first time. Today I had to run my farthest ever on my practice schedule...and I wanted to quit with 15 minutes left. However, I gave myself a pep talk and kept running. The positive side is that now I am happy I did!
3. I am not losing weight as quickly as I want to on the scale. The positive side is that I am feeling healthier and my clothes are fitting better.
Another holiday with the Green theme! On March 17, I can wear a Green shirt and jeans to school!
Last night we went to a GREEN St. Patrick's Day buffet party complete with Green food, Irish corned beef and cabbage, with Green lights shining on the food, and shamrocks everywhere! Believe it or not it was in Saudi Arabia where I am teaching! It was at the U.S. Consulate with Irish music and lots of people in Green costumes! It was really fun!
OK I overate, over drank, and stayed up too late! However, I had FUN doing it all...sometimes that is more important!
P.S. I got up this morning and ran three miles and ate much healthier. It is a new Green Day! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!!!