Tuesday, June 19, 2012
List YOUR reasons/excuses on why YOUR diets and exercise plans have not been well executed in the past.., give 3 or 4 reasons and for each write a strategy that will keep you on track for 8 weeks.
1. Temptations in the house....I may make hubby a sweet treat and then I just have to have a taste and then another...I plan to keep temptations out of the house...I will buy hubby his sweet snacks he likes that I hate.
2. Laziness ...I get lazy and quit walking or exercise. I plan to make it a priority to walk early every morning first thing...then will work out on the bowflex before breakfast
3. Boredom...When I get bored either on the computer or watching tv, I want to snack...I will keep some kind of stitching or hooking handy to keep my hands busy. I will make a list of things that need to get done on my computer and tape to the window in front of my computer desk.
4. Inticements from hubby...He is so sweet to offer me goodies when I really don't need them or want them but I feel like I must eat it just to thank him...So from now on I will thank him verbally and go stick it in the freezer to give to one of the grandkids later..
5. Too tired to exercise..Sometimes I am too tired from lack of sleep or aches and pains from the arthritis...I plan to just buck up and exercise through my pain and schedule time to go to bed early to get my reading in, Maybe even drink warm milk (skim) before bed. Camomile tea with honey...just things to help me relax to sleep better.