5 Healthy Thought Habits that Super Charge Your Life
Author: Dr. Adrienne Stewart
It has long been an adage that our thoughts affect our health. Within the last several years, research within the field of psychoneuroimmunolog... Read more
* Death is the number one killer in the world.
* Life is sexually transmitted.
* Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
* Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the ... Read more
On Thursday we loaded our bicycles onto the back of the truck, gathered the dogs and headed to the section of the Greenway we like to ride on. The dogs were thrilled. They packed on some unneeded pounds during the winter so a good run will hel... Read more
This morning was the first event for 2015. It was cold but not as cold as Saturday had been. On Saturday, I was thankful the 5K was happening on Sunday and today was a nicer day. I picked up my number and prepared. My husband took my picture... Read more
It has been a good day. This morning I did some de-cluttering in my daughter's bedroom. I took a full bag of clothing and 'stuff' to St. Vincent de Paul on my way to lunch with my girlfriend. We both had omelets. We always have a nice time t... Read more
Stay Young My Friend (Author unknown)
1. Try everything twice. On one woman’s tombstone she said she wanted this epitaph, “Tried everything twice. Loved it both times!”
2. Keep only cheerful friends – The grouches pull you down. (Keep... Read more