Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.


    HEALTHYDAISY   16,350
SparkPoints
15,000-19,999 SparkPoints
 
 
HEALTHYDAISY's Blog Entry Summary View



New Plan - Starting Today!

Sunday, May 25, 2014      2 comments

We, I know weigh more than I ever remember weighing in my life. I have to re-evaluate and get a hold of, not just my weight but also, my life. Tomorrow I am going to start"A Year of Holidays". I am going to set my goals holiday by holiday... Read more

What December Might Hold

Thursday, December 01, 2011      0 comments

I am feeling like December 1st is bringing a new start. Not sure exactly why. Maybe it is because I have been pretty failthful, dedicated, consistant for about a month. Boy, those are all good, strong words. Maybe I am just hitting... Read more

You Can Really Have it Your Way at Burger King! Who Knew?

Friday, November 11, 2011      0 comments

Teacher work day and we went out for lunch. I chose the Burger King Veggie Burger. When I went to enter this meal into the nutrition tracker I checked the Burger King website to get the nutrition details. Good news it is 22 g of protein and o... Read more

Feeling a little stronger each day!

Thursday, November 10, 2011      0 comments

Had the follow up appointment with the ENT. They were happy that my bp med is at 20. I was ticked. How can you "cheer" that someone's medication has been increased. My goal is to be off of this medication. I do not feel my best on it. My s... Read more

Two Steps Forward, Three Steps Back

Monday, November 07, 2011      0 comments

Dr. appt on Friday was not great. They upped the bp med dose. However, I had my blood pressure cuff in my purse and showed them it was accurate. Now at least they believe my readings from home (one was 110/63, not exactly high). I gained 2.3... Read more

What Possessed Me

Thursday, November 03, 2011      1 comments

What possessed me to buy a pizza? I justified it by getting plain cheese instead of Pepperoni (like I would have in the past & really wanted). I know better. I just need to act better. It felt like a baby step, eating plain cheese instea... Read more

Wake Up Call

Tuesday, November 01, 2011      0 comments

So, here I am again. Rebooting the weight loss engine once again. However, this one comes after a rather scary incident with nosebleeds compounded by high blood pressure landed me in the hospital overnight and off work for a week and a half. ... Read more

Starting over (with incentives)

Saturday, March 27, 2010      1 comments

Well, I have been off the "weight-loss wagon". But I am getting back on. I have agreed to join a local Biggest Loser's club. You put in $20 at the beginning and the winner (based on % lost) gets 80% of the money, 2nd and 3rd split the other 20%... Read more

Trading Up

Wednesday, February 17, 2010      0 comments

All day I had little surprise that were better than what I planned and in every situation it was "trading up". Started with the offer of a Hot Baked Potato (with my favorite toppings) for lunch instead of my cold PB sandwich (the standard go to ... Read more

Speed Bump

Saturday, February 13, 2010      1 comments

My roadtrip to NJ totally derailed the weightloss. It is so hard when I can't control when and what to eat. Add to it a little family stress and it went downhill from there. The entire week was blown. Didn't walk, weigh in, or record nutriti... Read more

Reality Hits!

Friday, February 05, 2010      0 comments

Okay, so today the scale did not move. I think that all the intial weight is that "water weight" that falls off quickly. However, I can not deny that I ate too late last night. Exercised even later. and did not sleep well or for very long. An... Read more

How Can It Hurt Already?

Wednesday, February 03, 2010      0 comments

Okay, day 4 and I am sore. Last night I completed the strength exercises (the second, easier group SP suggested). It was only 6 exercises with no weights. How can I be sore? It even was uncomfortable to walk after school today. But, I did i... Read more

Getting Started

Tuesday, February 02, 2010      2 comments

Well, I have been on SparkPeople for 3 days now. The best thing is that this is what I want it to be. I appreciate the positive atmosphere, the ability to work at my own pace, keeping track of what I want when I want to record it, and having a... Read more


1