Tuesday, September 16
1. did really well on the eliptical this morning - very fast, very hard, very sweaty. fun
2. Completely blew my diet today. Nowhere near my ranges and I am very full. Not an angel today.... Read more
Monday, September 15
1. Did weight training then 60 min of cardio. I swapped out some of my eliptical time for treadmill time. Felt pretty awkward on the treadmill, so upped the incline to pretend I knew what I was doing.
2. Ate 1647 calories and 167 carb g... Read more
Sunday, September 14
1. No exercise today.
2. Went over my SP calorie range yesterday, but this was my cheat day so it does not count. Still on track.... Read more
Saturday, September 13
1. No workout today. Even though i skipped yesterday, I already have this day pretty well booked up.
2. Ate 1468 calories yesterday and 194 carb gms. This is the high end for both ranges, but still meets the goal. I am really liking ... Read more
Friday, September 12
1. Did not work out today because I overslept. Not a good excuse, but the only one I've got.
2. I ate 1417 calories yesterday - below my limit and 153 carb gms which is at the lower end of my range. I am such an angel.... Read more
Thursday, September 11
1. Had a great workout with my trainer. Every week it is something new to try, so my muscles never get used to her exercises. Love that.
2. Went over my calorie goals yesterday by the calorie cost of a Kashi chia granola bar. I really e... Read more
Wednesday, September 10
1. Did my hour of cardio this morning, so points for me.
2. Calorie count for yesterday was 1125 calories and 181 carb gms - both under my max goal for the day. I am sticking to this daily goals routine for as long as it works.... Read more
Tuesday, September 9
1. Went to the gym for my 60 minutes of cardio then rushed home to get ready for work. This is the one day a week I have to drive into work (I have a virtual office), so I have just the right amount of time to shower, do hair... Read more
Monday, September 8
I have decided that long term goals are not very rewarding or inspiring for me. So I have decided to use one day goals for a while to see if that works better. While I track by day, I have always viewed my ups and downs as part of the week/mon... Read more
Sunday, September 7
1. Watched the plumber install the toilet in my powder room. We are remodeling and everything has gone smoothly except the vanity for the sink. We are now on our fourth try to find something that fits AND that we like. Hopefully, this will be r... Read more
Saturday, September 6
1. Day of rest so no exercise.
2. Went over my calorie range yesterday when I went out with my son. I am blaminig it all on him.... Read more
Friday, September 5
1. 60 min of eliptical this morning.
2. STAYED WITHIN MY CALORIE RANGE YESTERDAY -- YAAAYYY!!!!... Read more
Thursday, September 4
1. Personal Trainer day - whipped.
2. Almost made it to my calorie goals yesterday - over by just a bit. Need to be more conscious of what I am putting in my mouth.... Read more
Wednesday, September 3
1. Did my hour of elliptical this morning at the gym and went for an hour's walk at lunch (OK, this was shopping).
2. Exceeded my calorie goals yesterday. REally need to get this back under control.
... Read more
Tuesday, August 2
1. Did an hour of eliptical for 400 calories. Nice and sweaty.
2. Went over my calorie range yesterday by only 110 calories. Pretty good since I threw the family picnic at my house.... Read more