I just had to laugh when I read "The YOU Docs" for today (Drs Mehmet Oz and Mike Roizen)...where it says about the one-armed push up "good luck with that!". You can get their daily article by going to:
... Read more
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay them.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the co... Read more
If It Really Requires "Serious Cuts" To Raise The Debt Ceiling, Let's Cut Tax Cuts For Millionaires
www.care2.com/causes/pol itics/blog/if-it-really-re quires-serious-cuts-to-rai se-the-debt-ceiling-lets-c ut-tax-c... Read more
1. Studies show that laughter reduces depression in elderly patients...
2. It also improves sleep quality and reduces insomnia...
3. As a pain reliever, laughter can keep pains away for up to 45 minutes...
4. Regular laughter can improve b... Read more
If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you live in Oregon.
If you've worn shorts, sandals and a parka at the same time, you live in Oregon.
If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation wit... Read more
CARPERPETUATION (kar' pur pet u a shun) n. The act, when vacuuming, of running over a string or a piece of lint at least a dozen times, reaching over and picking it up, examining it, then putting it back down to give the vacuum one more chance. ... Read more
I called my friend Andy Sable, a gastroenterologist, to make an appointment for a colonoscopy. A few days later, in his office, Andy showed me a color diagram of the colon, a lengthy organ that appears to go all over the place, at one point... Read more