1. Eat brain food aka saturated fat and cholesterol, that is what your brain runs on. A very good choice is extra virgin cocnut oil (the one that smells like coconut).
2. Avoid foods that throw your hormone system out of wack: worst food ever is soy that in not fermented, it messes bid time with your hormones.
3. get enough iodine in your system, this you need for your thyroid, also available as a suplement (lugol's)
4. get rid of the processed salts and use keltic seasalt instead, wich is actualy a mineral complex, bur dont forget to eat some fat with that otherwise your body can't digest it properly.
5. Liver from healthy animals is a true vitamin boost or go for fermented cod liver oil.
- 2/9/2013 6:28:33 PM