Hey June. Two thoughts--one, it's time for you to get a prescription for an overactive bladder. It's totally common and you could talk to your doctor about seeing if you can limit it's use to nighttime only.
Secondly, I have two kids under 4 and my sleep is interrupted frequently and has been through the first pregnancy. Yes--much of that was peeing! So--for four years, I've had very different sleep than most folks. I have found something that really works for me--NEVER BEING ANGRY ABOUT IT.
1) Yay! It's not time to work yet--I get to have the joy now of falling asleep again in a bed that's already warmed up! My body is already fully relaxed too from already sleeping.
2) Wow--my body is awesome! My liver cleaned out this fluid and while I let it go, I'm going to think of all the negative things in my life I choose to let go of too.
3) Woh! I'm so glad I have a safe warm place to relax and sleep when so many in the world do not.
4) Tomorrow, when I wake, I'll get to remember this wonderful night where I kept getting to go back to bed!
5) Yay, I get to take a quiet moment to see my kids (pet? spounse? street?) sleeping--when they look most angelic.
Good luck June! Don't let anything keep you down girl!
- 3/10/2011 1:38:31 PM