SparkPeople's Sweatsuit to Swimsuit BootcampGet Fit & Have Fun with our Spring Challenge!
-- By Nicole Nichols, Fitness Instructor
Swimsuit season is just around the corner. Are you beach ready?
SparkPeople can help! We created the Sweatsuit to Swimsuit Bootcamp Challenge to motivate and inspire you to reach tone up and drop pounds in time for summer. We call it “Bootcamp” not because it’s highly intense, but because it involves daily exercise and commitment so you can get real results. That may sound daunting, but each workout can be tailored to your own fitness level, and you also get to pick activities that you enjoy. Following our 4-week fitness program will help you look good and feel great in a matter of weeks, but also help you build momentum to make fitness a habit!
Here’s what the Bootcamp involves:
- A 7-Day Workout Program. We’ve created daily workout videos that take less than 10 minutes to complete! Do just ONE video each day for four weeks to sculpt every major muscle group in minutes a day. You’ll need a resistance band to follow along, but keep in mind that many of the workouts can be modified (using dumbbells instead or no weights at all) if you don't have this equipment.
- Five 30-minute cardio sessions each week. You pick the cardio and the intensity!
- If you’re not already a member, join SparkPeople! All of our tools and features are 100% free for life.
- Join our Official Sweatsuit to Swimsuit Bootcamp SparkTeam. (Make sure you’re logged in and then click the “Join This Team” button.
- Post your goals, questions and more in the Team Message Boards to get almost instant feedback and support from our co-leaders and a group of others like you.