Health A-Z

Medical Content Created by the Faculty of the Harvard Medical School


When to Call A Doctor

Call your primary care doctor or a dermatologist (a doctor who specializes in skin problems) if you notice that you have an abnormal bump or patch on your skin, or if you have a sore that does not heal.

Page 7 of 9     Next Page:  Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin Prognosis
Click here to to redeem your SparkPoints
  You will earn 5 SparkPoints
From Health A-Z, Harvard Health Publications. Copyright 2007 by the President and Fellows of Harvard College. All rights reserved. Written permission is required to reproduce, in any manner, in whole or in part, the material contained herein. To make a reprint request, contact Harvard Health Publications. Used with permission of StayWell.

You can find more great health information on the Harvard Health Publications website.