Small early study hints it might help, but author says it's too soon to recommend nightly cup.
Read the Story
- Did Extreme Cola Habit Cause Woman's Irregular Heartbeat?
After years of drinking only soda, no water, her potassium levels dropped too low, report says
- Study Links Coffee to Lower Risk for Rare Liver Disease
Separate report calls for more hospice care for terminal cirrhosis patients
- FDA Warns Against Sale of Sports Supplements in U.S.
Dangerous stimulant DMAA is sold under variety of ingredient names, agency says
- Could Coffee Bean Extract Help Control Blood Sugar?
Small study suggests supplement might help, but diabetes expert is skeptical
- Health Tip: Don't Overdo the Caffeine
Symptoms may include anxiousness and feeling jittery
- Energy Drinks Linked to Changes in Heart Rhythm
But more research is needed on the caffeine-laden beverages, review says
- Woman's Tea Addiction Led to Loss of Teeth, Bone Problems
Extreme levels of fluoride from daily consumption of a concentrated brew caused pain, brittle teeth
- Coffee Can Help Truckers Stay Safe on the Road: Study
Study found drinking java and other caffeinated beverages lowered crash risk by 63 percent
- Can Green Tea, Coffee Reduce Stroke Risk?
Large Japanese study didn't prove cause and effect, however
Browse Health News by Category: