Disrupted nighttime breathing makes getting fluid into the lungs more likely, researchers explain.
Read the Story
- Poor Sleep in Gulf War Vets May Be Tied to Brain Changes
Researchers say problem seems to be linked with less gray matter, which controls memory, thinking
- Eye-Catching Labels Urged for Fast-Tracked Antibiotics
Letter to Congress from medical groups focuses on 'superbug' threat
- Obesity, 'The Pill' May Raise MS Risk, Research Suggests
Early studies hint that certain hormones might be tied to inflammation, increased odds for multiple sclerosis
- Study Questions FDA Warning Against CT Scans for Those With Heart Devices
It found no harm to patients with devices such as pacemakers, defibrillators, but agency still concerned
- 2-Mile Daily Walk Might Help Fight COPD
Study found patients who were more active had fewer hospitalizations from lung condition
- Common Strep Bacteria May Be Morphing Into 'Superbug'
Doctors report on antibiotic resistance in two unrelated cases
- Do Harder Working Husbands Have Healthier Wives?
His long work hours may boost her health, study suggests
- Are Kids Born to Older Dads at Risk for Mental Health Woes?
Large Swedish study found higher rates of autism, ADHD and other disorders, but expert says the risk is small
- Obamacare Enrollment Reaches 4 Million
Advocates report surge in outreach efforts to uninsured Americans
- A Better Test for Down Syndrome?
New gene-based screen for chromosomal disorders is more accurate than current methods, study says
Browse Health News by Category: