Daily drinkers had reduced risk of the most common form of liver malignancy, but researchers can't say why.
Read the Story
- Could Coffee Lower Death Risk From Liver Cirrhosis?
Large study from China suggests 2 daily cups might offer protection in cases of non-viral hepatitis
- Teens' Energy Drink Habit May Be Linked to Booze, Tobacco, Drug Use
But study doesn't prove that one leads to the other
- Green Tea May Interfere With a Blood Pressure Medicine
Tiny, early study found reduced blood levels of nadolol among green tea drinkers
- Your Daily Coffee Just Might Jolt Your Memory
New study suggests caffeine not only wakes you up, but also may aid your recall
- Energy Drinks Affect Heart, MRI Scans Show
Small, early study found contraction rate sped up after people downed beverage
- Does Caffeine in Coffee Perk Up Heart Health?
Researchers still aren't sure, but suspect it might improve function of small blood vessels
- Study: Coffee Might Lower Risk of Liver Cancer
Review suggests it was associated with a 40 percent drop in risk of most common form of disease
- Exercise Might Boost Men's Sperm Counts, Study Finds
Meanwhile, other research saw no fertility effects from caffeine, alcohol
- Blood 'Marker' May Predict Diabetes Risk in Older Women
Study found lower levels of the protein in women with lifestyle factors linked to type 2 disease
- Nearly 60 Percent of Uterine Cancer Cases Preventable: Report
Women who exercise, maintain healthy weight and drink coffee daily may cut their risk
Browse Health News by Category: