Problem affects more than 1 out of 100 people, mostly men.
Read the Story
- Migraines Linked to Increased Risk of 'Silent Strokes'
Treating migraines might reduce stroke risk, researchers suggest
- New Drugs May Help Prevent Migraines
Two early trials show two experimental compounds reduced number of headaches for sufferers
- Stroke Often Missed in ERs, Study Finds
Women, minorities and younger adults most likely to be misdiagnosed
- Girls Suffer Worse Concussions, Study Suggests
Researchers found they had more severe symptoms, longer recovery times than boys
- Health Tip: What May Trigger Tension Headaches
Lack of sleep is a strong possibility
- More ERs Treating Headaches With Narcotics, Study Finds
Despite guidelines against prescribing powerful painkillers for these patients, the trend has grown
- Could Reducing Stress Help Bring On a Migraine?
Small study suggests shifting hormone levels may have an impact, researcher says
- Too Many Unneeded Brain Scans for Headaches, Study Suggests
Routine use of imaging tests not recommended, but more docs ordering them anyway, researcher says
- FDA Approves First Device to Prevent Migraines
Wearable headband uses electrodes to stimulate nerve tied to the headaches
- Hangovers Don't Delay the Next Drink, Study Finds
The painful after-effects of too much booze may be seen as just a temporary nuisance, researchers say
Browse Health News by Category: