Large study of running fitness in recent decades found today's children are much slower.
Read the Story
- Aerobics Might Boost Brain Health for Older Adults
Researchers said staying mentally sharp most important to those over 50
- Can Marathons Temporarily Hurt the Heart?
Small study found cardiac changes, but they were reversible and less likely with proper training
- 10K Races in U.S. Attract New Breed of Runners
Women outnumber men, and faster males are increasingly younger, study finds
- Health Tip: Run Safely in Cold Weather
Don't use headphones
- Healthy Eating Can Help Marathoners Cross Finish Line
Dietitian offers last-minute training tips ahead of the New York Marathon
- College Football Players Seem to Grow Bigger and Stronger, But Not Faster
Study of NCAA athletes found speed, jumping power changed little over 4-year careers
- Taking a Bath After a Workout? Hold the Ice, Researchers Say
Study found that for most people, ice baths cause pain, but no gain, following exercise
- Health Tip: Running in Hot Weather
Drink plenty of fluids
- Smartphone Apps Can Make Workouts More Fun
Latest technology lets you jog along with zombies, bulls and race cars
- And America's Fittest City Is...
New report highlights healthiest metropolitan areas
Browse Health News by Category: