Commitment to lifelong relationship appears to be key, study says.
Read the Story
- Frequent Arguments Might Be the Death of You
Social stress seems to increase the risk for an early demise
- Can Doing the Dishes Save a Young Marriage?
Newlyweds who share expectations about household chores will have happier unions, researchers say
- 'In Sickness and In Health' Isn't in the Cards for Many Women
When wife is seriously ill, half of marriages end in divorce, study finds
- Feed a Spouse, Starve an Argument?
Study using voodoo dolls suggests irritable partners should grab a snack before speaking
- Marriage Does Help the Heart, Study Finds
Researchers compared cardiovascular disease rates in more than 3 million Americans
- For Happy Marriage, His Personality May Be Key
Study looked at health, 'positivity' and other traits in older couples
- Do Harder Working Husbands Have Healthier Wives?
His long work hours may boost her health, study suggests
- Death of Partner Boosts Risk for Heart Attack, Stroke, Study Says
The first month is crucial, but then the threat diminishes, researchers say
- Supportive Mate a Good Match for Your Heart
Small study of couples found helpfulness seems associated with lower levels of calcium build-up in arteries
- Women Do Prefer Taller Guys, Study Finds
Difference in height makes women feel protected and safe, researchers say
Browse Health News by Category: