European study tracked how many men came back for regular checkups over 13 years.
Read the Story
- Pelvic Exercises May Help His Sex Life
Premature ejaculation significantly improved after 12-week regimen, study finds
- Young Dads at Risk of Depressive Symptoms, Study Finds
But experts stress findings don't mean fatherhood at an early age dooms men to clinical depression
- Men With Eating Disorders Often Ignore Symptoms
British study finds that too many males associate anorexia, bulimia as only a woman's issue
- Could Dads' Obesity Raise Autism Risk for Kids?
Study finds slight increase linked to weight of fathers, not mothers
- Girls Suffer Worse Concussions, Study Suggests
Researchers found they had more severe symptoms, longer recovery times than boys
- DNA Test May Reveal Risk of Prostate Cancer's Return
New method offers 80 percent accuracy, researchers say
- White Boys Most Prone to Color Blindness, Study Finds
Important to test preschoolers for condition, because it hampers ability to do well on color-coded schoolwork
- Melanoma Death Risk Higher for Men Living Alone?
Dangerous skin cancer often detected at advanced stages in this group, Swedish researchers say
- Cialis May Not Prevent Impotence in Men Treated for Prostate Cancer
Study sees little value in taking the drug during radiation treatment
- Poor Sleep Tied to Mental Decline in Older Men
It isn't how long, but how well, people sleep that matters, study found
Browse Health News by Category: