New CDC report finds certain contaminants, such as Vibrio and E. coli, on the rise.
Read the Story
- School Bans on Chocolate Milk May Backfire
Kids ended up drinking less fat-free white milk, too, Oregon study finds
- Crunchy or Smooth? Food's Texture May Sway Perception of Calories
When study participants were thinking about calories, they ate more of the crunchier items, less of the soft
- Feed a Spouse, Starve an Argument?
Study using voodoo dolls suggests irritable partners should grab a snack before speaking
- Obesity-Related Enzyme Targeted in Mouse Study
Findings suggest new way to prompt body to burn extra energy
- High-Fat Diet May Boost Breast Cancer Risk
Study found women who ate the most saturated fat were more likely to develop tumors
- Free Drinking Water Available to Most U.S. Kids at School Lunch
Study found Southern schools doing best at meeting USDA rule
- Vegetables in Childhood May Benefit Breast Health
Girls who ate carotenoid-rich foods less likely to have breast conditions, study finds
- Beans, Lentils, Peas: Your Recipe for Lower Cholesterol?
Review of 26 studies finds one serving per day tied to healthier arteries, especially in men
- Drinking Milk May Slow Knee Arthritis in Women, Study Finds
Same effect was not seen in men, and high cheese intake was tied to poorer knee health
- Could Coffee Lower Death Risk From Liver Cirrhosis?
Large study from China suggests 2 daily cups might offer protection in cases of non-viral hepatitis
Browse Health News by Category: