About this Workout
This workout is part of SparkPeople's New YOU Bootcamp Workout plan. Coach Nicole
has created an easy-to-follow lower body workout that you can do anywhere, with a stability ball and a mat. These targeted exercisesÃ‚Â and stretches will help you develop tighter and firmer muscles over time. Free of complex choreography, this workout is appropriate for people of many different fitness levels and abilities.
- Length: 9 minutes
- Equipment: Ball and mat (optional)
- Type of Workout: Strength training (toning) & flexibility
- Muscles Worked: Glutes, hamstrings, quads, inner thighs, outer thighs
- Fitness Level: Beginner to advanced
- Impact: No impact
- Safety Precautions: Keep your abs engaged and work through your own range of motion during these exercises. If you have a bad back, practice caution and avoid any exercises that cause pain.
- Extra Tip: Keep your lower back flat against your mat when lying down.