In this series of videos, Coach Nicole
demonstrates some of her favorite exercises--moves that she actually uses to stay in shape. This ''triple threat'' exercise works your upper body, lower body and core muscles while also helping improve your balance. About the BOSU Squat with Overhead Press Exercise
- Fitness Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Equipment Needed: BOSU Balance trainer and dumbbells
- Type of Exercise: Strength and balance training
- Muscles Worked: Shoulders, Core (abs, obliques, lower back) and legs (glutes, quads, hamstrings)
- Safety Tip: This is not an exercise for beginners, or for people with balance issues.