Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

Secrets of Success

< Secrets of Success Main Page    Submit a Secret
1
 

Why Worry?

20

Members Were Sparked
This Sparked Me!

95% of the things you worry about never happen, and you can't do anything about the other 5%, so it doesn't do any good to worry.

MORE INFORMATION:
I have used this system for many years, and it works for me.
- Submitted by GODS_TEMPLE 2/10/2013 in Everything Else | 1 Comments
Please note these are member-submitted secrets and are not reviewed by SparkPeople's health experts for accuracy. If you feel a secret is inappropriate, please click Report Inappropriate Secret and our staff will review it.

GODS_TEMPLE's Other Secrets of Success

  • No Other Secrets of Success

Popular Everything Else Secrets

Other Everything Else Secrets

Tags

Member Comments

BLONDIE218145 2/15/2013 7:36:00 PM

    This is so true. I wish more people could believe this. Ty

Leave encouragement, a question, or anything else relevant to this. All comments must abide by SparkPeople's Community Guidelines.

Log in to post a comment.

Related Secrets

Diet Resources: cholesterol lowering | cholesterol values | reducing cholesterol