About This Workout
If Pilates sculpts your body, Xtend Barre chisels it. Developed by professional dancer, choreographer, and Pilates instructor Andrea Rogers, Xtend Barre combines the grace and flexibility of dance with the strength and sculpting of Pilates to give you a long, strong, lean physique. Get the dancer's arms you've always wanted, starting with this video! Read Coach Nicole
's independent review of "Xtend Barre: Lean and Chiseled".
- Length: 17 minutes
- Equipment: Light dumbbells
- Type of Workout: Barre-style strength training (toning) plus stretching
- Muscles Worked: Upper body (shoulders, triceps, upper back, biceps, chest) and legs
- Fitness Level: Intermediate to advanced
- Impact: Medium Impact
- Safety Precautions: This workout moves at a lively pace, so slow down if necessary to maintain proper form. Feel free to modify with no weights as well.
Learn more and save 30%
off this DVD by purchasing it from this link
. SparkPeople members can save 30% on all Acacia titles by visiting acacialifestyle.com/spark